Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elsie's First Day of School

Elsie started preschool today! Well, it isn't quite PRE-SCHOOL. It is called Mother's Morning Out and it is only one day a week. We thought it would be good to get her used to being away from home and she could get some time to play with other kids. I was sure she was going to cry when I left, but when we arrived she immediately started playing. I kissed her cheek and said goodbye and she barely noticed. She just kept on playing with her new friends. I left the room expecting to hear her start bawling, but nothing! As I left I was the one who teared up! What an independent little lady I have on my hands. Little Miss Social Butterfly. Man do I love that kid. Now that I am home without her I don't know what to do with myself. I have already straightened up and put in a load of laundry. Now what? I can't wait to go pick her up!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! You are the good and sweet Mommy of a well adjusted little toddler...time for another! Just kidding...in God's time. At Bec.

    ReplyDelete